GlennF's Reef Collection.

• Zitat

Hi Glenn!

Interesting news. So now you trust in full led?!
    Any facts u can share like led colors and currents u are using?

I love your products, simple and you have enough time to enjoy the beauty of your tank! :thumbup:

Yes i have been looking around and experimenting for years but never found the results to be pleasings enough to take the decision to go fullled. Up till now...
    After experimenting with the GHL mitrax LX7206 and using the already gained knowledge from experiments with diy it was much easier to make them both work.
    With the GHL i found the setting that worked.
    With Diy i tested settings beyound the reach of the the luminaires. Both have their (dis)advantage
    The GHL has extensive settings and i would advice to choose setting between 12k - 15k for sps tanks and to start with high output energy setting at ~50% and slowly ramp up the output to prevent light shock.
    For sps i aim at 0,7-1 watt/liter (atm)

Because I design and use all product myself, i am always looking for a way to make it easier for myself. Eventually this will benefit other reefers also.

DSR Master https://www.facebook.com/dsrreefing/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!