GlennF's Reef Collection.

• In den Starter Paketen ist quasi alles drinnen für die Versorgung.

Es ist eben zu vergleichen mit den auf dem Markt befindlichen Komplett Versorgungssystemen.

Nur eben, das es hier Extremst Günstig ist.

Und ja, so wie ich in den vergangenen Monaten eben verfolgen konnte, auch die Erfolgsquote sehr hoch liegt.

Ja, schauen wir mal, ich werde Glenn ja mal Besuchen, dann werde ich mir das alles mal ganz genau
    erklären lassen. Auch wie das alles so Funktioniert.

• Sorry m8,

I missed this posting.
    Don't worry .

Watch this movie
    http://www.DSRreefing.com/dsrcalcfilm

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Zitat

Hallo Glenn,

Ik rij op zondag naar Breda. Mischien kan iemand de System uitlegen en ik probeer het te vertaalen. Ben jij zondag ook aanwezig?

Groten Angelo

DSR Developer

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von glennf ()

• Hello Glenn,

I have watched the film but sorry the story is too dry for me. Maybe Mark Flato will explain in the future to get any light into the dark.

Cheers Angelo

• Zitat

Hello Glenn,

I have watched the film but sorry the story is too dry for me. Maybe Mark Flato will explain in the future to get any light into the dark.

Cheers Angelo

So it seem at first... ;)
    Reef update

DSR Developer

• Zitat

Hab mir mal das Video angesehen. Klingt sehr interessant das ganze. Ich werde das auf jeden Fall weiterverfolgen. :thumbup:

Thanks !
    In the meanwhile enjoy

DSR Developer

• Bin schon ganz angefixt den Glenn zu besuchen, das wird ne Wahnsinns Fotostrecke werden :MALL_~12:

• Zitat

Bin schon ganz angefixt den Glenn zu besuchen, das wird ne Wahnsinns Fotostrecke werden :MALL_~12:

Sorry you missed last friday mark.

DSR Developer

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von glennf ()

• Eine Frage. Aktuell habe ich natürliches Meerwasser im Einsatz. Kann man so einfach auf das System wechseln oder muss man komplett von 0 beginnen? Habe Totgestein und natürlich einige Tiere bereits im Einsatz. Schönen Dank für die Rückmeldung.

• Of course you can switch back and forth .
    You can even start gradually solving issues you have.

DSR was designed to act as a problemsolver.

DSR Developer

• Many thanks for the answer. Do you have maybe a guide to replace the water gradually without store the corals temporarily?
    Can i use products like Bactoreefballs or other profucts in kombination?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Coralik ()

• Zitat

Many thanks for the answer. Do you have maybe a guide to replace the water gradually without store the corals temporarily?
    Can i use other products (like Bactoreefballs) from other firms?

No need te replace any water unless your tank is in distress.
    DSR is just about getting grip over you water quality. Nothing more or less....

The requirement to run DSR are minimal.
    Avoid conflicting products by sticking to the basic requirements

Read about the technics required in here:
    http://www.DSRreefing.com/technics

DSR Developer

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von glennf ()

• I have understood that many salts are impure. For this reason i should mix the water with your components to achieve clean and constant water values. So how i can replace the water in a running aquarium without taking the old substances? I have already read your site. Thanx. :)

• Zitat

I have understood that many salts are impure. For this reason i should mix the water with your components to achieve clean and constant water values. So how i can replace the water in a running aquarium without taking the old substances? I have already read your site. Thanx. :)

Only if you have issues with high metals and impurities you can do a waterchange with the CRS250 salt. This was specially designed for this purpose.

But finding the source of the problem is most important...

The CRS250 and DSR supplements are from the same source.

Look at the icp test for CRS250 salt at the bottom of the page.
    http://www.DSRreefing.com

DSR Developer

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von glennf ()

• Zitat

just ordered your 250 starter set.
    i am looking forward to test it on my tank. ^^

Haha.. enjoy..
    Read into the method before you start.

How is your tank doing right now?

DSR Developer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!