GlennF's Reef Collection.

• Zitat

Thanks Glenn for updating your tank here :-). I was realy glad to see your tanks in real live and i hope i will see them once again :) :winken:

You're welcome hannes.
    Wait till i finish my panoramareef

happy DSR reefer

• Zitat

Hi Glenn...Madness,how the Corals grow LG Angelika

Indeed they do. like they're on steroid
    They color nice to. It's all about getting the base right, than do some finetuning to bring out the colors

• Ich habe einen drastischen Rückzug auf dem EZ550reef gemacht, weil es zu viel Arbeit war, um es zu warten.
    Ich hoffe, ich kann jetzt mit einem anderen wartungsfreien Jahr davonkommen.

I did a drastic rescape on the EZ550reef, because it was to much work to maintain.
    I hope i can now getaway with another maintenance free year.

happy DSR reefer

• Einfach nur Sprachlos, wie schnell dein EZ Becken komplett zugewachsen ist :gb:

Ich freue mich zu sehen das du den Acros einiges an Platz gemacht hast. Und wenn ich es richtig sehe dann hast du dir eine hübsche Pikatchu rein gesetzt.

Ich wollte dann noch schnell :danke: sagen.
    Deine DSR EZ Methode hat mich absolut überzeugt.

Grüße
    Benjo Banana

[align=center]270l EZ Reeftank
    ATI Sunpower 8x24 / BM Curve A5
    Ecotech Reeflink / VorTech Mp10QD / Tunze 6040
    RE Red Dragon 3 / PF Jebao DCP 3500
    Grotech TEC 4 NG

• Zitat

Nu hebben uw vissen ruimte om te zwemmen, thanks for sharing :-))))))))

The are having a hell of a fun now.

happy DSR reefer

Zitat

Einfach nur Sprachlos, wie schnell dein EZ Becken komplett zugewachsen ist :gb:

Ich freue mich zu sehen das du den Acros einiges an Platz gemacht hast. Und wenn ich es richtig sehe dann hast du dir eine hübsche Pikatchu rein gesetzt.

Ich wollte dann noch schnell :danke: sagen.
    Deine DSR EZ Methode hat mich absolut überzeugt.

Growth has never been a problem with any of my tanks.

The problem has always been where to put all the corals i grow... I have now 9 reeftanks in my home.

This 2,5 meter tank was initialy meaned as a fragtank , now it has become a shallow reeftank on it's own.

happy DSR reefer

• After the total rescape i introduced a few new species in my EZ550reef.
    A good friend took a reefing sabatical and donated all his corals. I promised him that i would take good care of them. if he re-enter the hobby he can pickup all his corals.

So you see not everyone leaf the hobby due too many failure. Some just want to take a break.

happy DSR reefer

• genieße den Nachmittag

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

happy DSR reefer

• Zitat

Hi Glenn,

could you share what these sticks for the floating corals are made of?

Thank you
    Alex

Iron wire, 4mm with plastic coating

Some random Night pictures from the frag700reef

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N950F met Tapatalk

• topdownview
    I Made some pictures while the lightfixture had to be removed for maintenance.
    The EZ550reef has grown into a full reef again since the last rescape.
    The new species that apparently would be "hard-to-keep corals" are also doing very well.
    The system is so stable that the last measurement I took was already 2 months ago.
    As an experienced aquarist you learn to recognize signals and you can sometimes sit back and enjoy cruising along, but you must always be aware that it does not turn into overconfidence or neglect.

This aquarium has been running without regular water changes since 2015. There was a time when it was thought impossible to do so. Nowadays it is generally accepted that we can do just fine without it . More and more manufacturers are now using it as an argument to promote a product. Waterchanges are great for emergency interventions. They are not ecological and if you have things well managed certainly not necessary as a regular maintenance method.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N950F met Tapatalk

• It looks amazing! Do you have any problems with those big SPS shading any other corals at the bottom of the tank? And how do you deal with that? Just by cutting back the SPS?
    Cheers,
    Hendrik

Cheers,
    Hendrik

125L Würfel mit Eporeef + ca. 60L TechnikbeckenVersorgung mit Balling Light und Sangokai Basic
    AI Hydra 32 HD / AM DC Runner 3.3 / Jebao SLW-10 / Jebao MLW-10 / Ultra Reef Borei Mk.II / ClariSea SK-3000
    Reef Factory Levelkeeper / Reef Factory ThermoControl

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!